Thursday, May 6, 2010

Who came up with the Synergy Twelve?

Who came up with the Synergy Twelve stones? By this, I mean who first introduced the concept, what does it mean, what is the basis for designating twelve, very expensive, crystals as the penultimate of healing stones? The first time I came across the idea was in The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian. There was no explanation beyond what they were, no background information about exactly what it meant or where their information came from. Oh, but when it came to describing the history of Azeztulite, Simmons was almost poetic in his enthusiasm. The Synergy Twelve stones? Absolutely nothing. Nada. Zip. Not one word beyond a list and some brief claim for human spiritual upliftment. How, exactly? They don't say. A search in Google has led to nothing but merchants wanting to sell them to me, and no information beyond what was in the book.

I have the Synergy Twelve stones; I have finally gathered together my set to find out exactly what this is about. The stones themselves are pretty potent; group a few of them together, and they make me go "Wheeeeeeee!" FYI, I'm the kind of woman who can wear a string of moldavite beads topped with a huge moldavite crystal around her neck and still drive without incident. It takes a lot to make me go "Wheeeeeee!" Put Azeztulite, Danburite, and Brookite together, and I'm flying! So, the stones do have energy and they can send you to the astral without a return ticket if you're not careful.

But the penultimate? What can they do that an ordinary rock found in your garden cannot? Not a hell of a lot. It's kind of like gem quality vs industrial diamonds. Industrial diamonds have the same energy as the gems, they can do exactly what the gems do, the only difference may be that they need to be much larger to do the same thing in the same amount of time. Regular rocks may not be as organized as their crystalline brethren, but that doesn't mean they are energetically dead. Quite the contrary. Some of them can pack quite a punch. Don't believe me? Go to Europe and put your hand on one of the standing stones in places such as Avebury. Then tell me that ordinary rocks can't zap you as much as a crystal. Hell, I've charged crystals at Avebury! Glastonbury, too.

Speaking of standing stones, the last time I was at Stonehenge, it told me it was too noisy. It remembered a quieter time and it missed those days. The place was packed with tourists.

So who did come up with the idea of the Synergy Twelve stones, and what is their argument supporting the idea that they are the penultimate? I would really like to know.

8 comments:

  1. I have to be very honest and say that I've found that the greater the spiritual content marketed as characteristic of a stone, the higher the price. Probably being extremely cynical, but some of the most powerful stones I've had enter my life have been from the beach or one I caretake from Scotland, which I brought back from the UK with me, which is very plain but which pours light out of its point. I think stones are very powerful when they're drawn to us, but I think some of the marketing needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Or perhaps with credit card firmly glued into one's wallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It makes me distrust the source of that information! Most of the really heavy weights I've come across are neither pretty or particularly rare. It is the worse kind of marketing, designed to appeal to the ego, and implying that any kind of spiritual growth/work/gifts are the sole purview of the wealthy. The most effective healers and teachers I've met are not wealthy. Probably because they don't sell their services to the highest bidder.

    I got into the Synergy Twelve stones becasue I decided I need to see for myself before I started criticizing anyone or anything. To be honest, I expect so-called Azeztulite to feel no different from ordinary quartz, but it didn't and I'd be lying if I said it did. The expense of moldavite has some justification -- it is a distinct stone, and it is rare -- but Azeztulite and the so-called Satyaloka Quartz smell so much of a scam, it's infuriating. As is the trademarking of stones.

    I really haven't figured out what to say about the guy responsible for this yet. On one hand, some of his knowledge can be helpful, even legit, but on the other hand -- I distrust his motivations and I distrust his ethics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of negative comments and positive about Robert Simmons. I, too, wonder where the term Synergy 12 come from. Azeztulite? I have three of them--someone gave them to me. But are they really Azeztulite or just quartz? I've heard several variations that Naisha prays over them to get them their energy and sells them a a super high price. Sounds scammy to me. Moldavite--I have three pieces. Love moldavite by the way. It's my fave ever. I am looking to collect the Synergy 12 though--for meditational purposes. So far I have Azeztulite, Moldavite, Petalite, Phenakite, and Danburite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you finally get the 12 stones? what do you think about them? I just got my 11 yesterday and tomorrow I'll get the 12. Any suggestion? thanks

      Delete
    2. Did you finally get the 12 stones? what do you think about them? I just got my 11 yesterday and tomorrow I'll get the 12. Any suggestion? thanks

      Delete
  4. The joke is : How can you market something that existed before you? native Americans never mined the way we do, they believed crystals to be the bones of their mother. I believe with the right intention, any crystal , gemstone or rock can be charged to a very high degree. mantras are very affective. Idk Robert Simmons and his Crew seem mighty suspicious . How on earth can you market a stone?!!! After he renamed Dendritic agate "Merlinite", and freedinite became "que sera" stone, I found him sketchier than ever. I'm sticking to Melody, love is in the Earth, she just vibes with me better. Unlike The book of stones franchise which in my opinion downgrades and discredits lower vibration crystals, Melody expresses love and a vibratory number for each and every beautiful specimen She has my crystal heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out: https://www.facebook.com/MoldaviteCollectorsGlobalNetwork

    ReplyDelete
  6. One that should be included is Libyan desert glass, or Libyan gold. Extremely powerful stone, that I myself use. Herderite is semi-proven to stimulate parts of the brain we don't use, as well as those we do, and helps with recovery, and mood with for example autistic kids (works better on kids, probably because of the brain connection growth. Moldavite definitely has incredible properties, but be careful where you buy it. It should come from the Czech Republic mostly, and is a dark olive green, many coming from India, China, and the USA are just green glass hardened in molds that give the fusion marks from the metwor, but they are nothing but glass, and are all the same. Tanzanite I feel has helped very much through my speech therapy (i had a brain injury/aphasia) a couple years ago, and could barely talk, I could think fine, just not in words. Whenever I was near the tanzanite my mum got me, words would come to me better and much easier. Herderite would have been great at that point also, but as hospitals and doctors started recognising it's effects the price went up immensely. Whole point is, the synergy stones are not all the master healers, others have much more power, but can also be even rarer, like the Lybian Gold I mentioned. Axinite, larimar, luxullianite are inexpensive powerful stones that complete the 12 or a part of the 12 very well, but one of my favourite if Auralite 23, containing 23 different minerals and metals, including pyrite, Limonite,Cacoxenite, Goethite, spharelite, gialite, Pyrolusite,Covelite, Epidote, Lepidocrosite, Ajoite, Chalcopyrite, Magnetite, Hematite, Iron, Nickel, Titanite, platinum, gold, silver, Copper, titanium dioxide (rutile), all of these metals work as an amplifier and super conduconctor of piezoelectricity and vibrations. A small piece contains a minimum on 17 of these, a big one is certain to contain them all. Sadly, it is mined only in one mine in Canada, but prices are still relatively low for a stone this powerful, it can also charge stones. Scolecite is also a very powerful stone, but a big piece is only accessible to the wealthy, I have a tiny piece which wasn't cheap, and it will amplify the power of any stone. Petalite is a gentle stone, I have it in my special water jug, that filters water through a mix of volcanic sand and crushed shungite, the absolute best water filter, and a miracle stone. It will absorb the radiation from your phone too, I stuck a tumbled shungite stone to the back of my phone, and releases it through the form of a different type of radiaradi similar to the solar radiation we metabolise every day. I believe you should make up your own synergy set, as some of the cheaper stones can be more powerful than the most expensive ones. All depends on where they were found/mined, if they belonged to anyone previously, and what kind of place they are kept in before reaching the shop. Cleansing is essential, depending on the stone I will soak them in sea water (but sea salt and mineral water works also) for 24hours in a position that allows it to be in full sun and moon, or I use two selenite wands,and place them on top for the same a Amount of time, also in sun and moon.

    ReplyDelete