Sunday, May 2, 2010

Maintenence update and things to come

I just switched comments access from registered users to anyone with a Google account. I didn't want to go anonymous because that only encourages trolls, and quite honestly, I'm tired of the Stupid prevalent on the Internet. Also, I didn't want to go with members of this blog only, because that seemed a bit exclusive and I want this blog to be inclusive, not reserved for some kind of elite. Unfortunately, forcing people to register with Blogger was a bit much for my taste and that left only one other option. Oh well. It is what it is, and learning to accept that prevents the unnecessary burning of a lot of energy.

This is subject to change without notice. The Stones of Mother Earth is an experiment, and I will adapt as the experiment plays out.

PLEASE NOTE: I reserve the right to publish any emails sent to me via this blog or related to it in any way, shape or form. If you don't want what you have to say to be public, then don't say it in private. It's that simple.

Still waiting on the shipment of crystals to further my exploration of the so-called Synergy Twelve stones. So far, this has been a very expensive investigation, which is one of my issues with the whole idea. More on that later. The one stone I have not been able to secure is the so-called Satyaloka Quartz. Partially because I'm going to be damned if I'm going to pay nose bleed prices for what looks like a plain piece of quartz hardly longer then the first joint of my thumb. The investigation might have to continue without the Satyaloka.

I have secured several pieces of Azeztulite, one white, two gold, and one pink as well as a piece of the so-called Rosophia stone. I tried to take a picture of them so I could remember what they are as sometimes I do forget the names of some of the more obscure stones in my collection. What was interesting is that all the pictures came out a solid white. Never had that happen with a digital camera before. A definite "hmmm" moment, especially since I tested the camera on one of my cats and the picture came out fine. I will try again later.

Another interesting occurrence: it was the Rosophia stone that inspired the start of this blog. I was handling it when a phrase came to me that was rather startling considering the history of Rosophia. When I'm ready to start talking about Azeztulite and the Synergy Twelve stones, it will probably be the first sentence of the blog.

I would also like to discuss the nature of Faith and the power of the human mind at some point, except I'm not too sure how to approach it. Who can define Faith? It's the kind of thing I know what is is when I see it but putting it into left brain, logic center, written words is not so easy. I just know this: True Faith doesn't make you prove it exists. It just is. If you have to prove it? You don't have it. The human mind can convince itself of anything: that is its greatest gift and its greatest fault. Treat what it tells you with extreme care. Listen to your heart and the quiet voice deep inside of you, the vague sense of Right driving you to do one thing in spite of what your "logical" mind tells you. If you have to explain or justify your actions, chances are it's an illusion of your mind, not your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment